What do Soccer players and Kumon students have in common......????
Both need lots of practice to stay on top!
Practice can be boring, it can be tiring..........however only with enough practice and only through making mistakes, can you learn to improve yourself and perform to the best of your ability.
You also need to carry your physical body to the field/class every time and you must be mentally present in order to focus...............and just like you cannot play soccer without a ball and cleats you shouldn't come to a Kumon class without a pencil and an eraser!
Success only comes with discipline, a positive attitude, a determination to succeed and constant goal setting. (Yes that's a pun!)
Success leads to recognition, awards, medals and increased confidence.
Now that we know both Soccer Players and Kumon Students are in the same Group, (the winners group, if you ask me) the Kanata North Kumon Centre has a special incentive for you this summer. (in addition to the free ice-cream coupons you receive in the third week of July & August)
Start collecting your FIFA WORLD CUP stickers now!!
Every time you attend a Kumon class in the months of June – July – August 2010 you can choose a sticker of your favorite player from your favorite country! 2 stickers if you do two subjects i.e. Math & Reading and 2 stickers for every Achievement test you pass and move on to the next level.
In the first week of August all students who have been working through the summer months will receive a FREE FIFA WORLD CUP ALBUM WITH 8 STICKERS FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Note this cup will be seen throughout the world and will be relived over and over again through your collection of collectible stickers so don’t miss this great opportunity to trade and have fun this summer and long after! The album and its spectacular collection will bring the tournament to life with more than 600 images including special glitter stickers which makes this historic sticker album collection an essential collectors item for soccer fans around the world
- The 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa is the 19th FIFA World Cup.
- This will be the first time that the tournament will be hosted by an African nation.
- This is by far, the most important sticker album collection of the year. The collection includes individual player images from all the competing nations plus stickers of teams, badges and the World Cup stadiums.
- Your Instructor Sanjit was born and raised in Kenya so has a special affinity with Africa.
- Green Point Stadium (66,005), Cape Town
- Durban Stadium (69,957), Durban
- Ellis Park Stadium (61,639) Johannesburg
- Soccer City Stadium (88,460) Johannesburg
- Free State Stadium (45,058), Mangaung/Bloemfontein
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium (46,082) Nelson Mandela Bay/Port Elizabeth
- Mbombela Stadium (43,589), Nelspruit
- Peter Mokaba Stadium (45,264), Polokwane
- Royal Bafokeng Stadium (44,530) Rustenburg
- Loftus Versfeld Stadium (49,365), Tshwane/Pretoria
- There are stickers with pictures of each of these stadiums too.
The groups are as follows;
- Group A - South Africa, Uruguay, Mexico, France
- Group B - Argentina, Korea Republic, Nigeria, Greece
- Group C - England, Algeria, USA, Slovenia
- Group D - Germany, Serbia, Australia, Ghana
- Group E -Netherlands, Japan, Denmark, Cameroon
- Group F - Italy, New Zealand, Paraguay, Slovakia
- Group G - Brazil, Ivory coast, Korea DPR, Portugal
- Group H - Spain, Honduras, Switzerland, Chile